Northern Delicacies to the World
Northern Finland’s short but intensive summer ripens our local ingredients. Arctic Food Lab is a programme that brings forth the ingredients that have grown under the Oulu2026 region’s Northern sky, and the uniqueness of traditional food born under arctic circumstances. We want to offer locals and international guests Arctic Food Lab experiences that cannot be experienced anywhere else.
For more info, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Criteria to Participate in the Programme:
- Product or dish has been made in the Oulu2026 region, for example, groceries, restaurant’s dish or signature menu
- Majority of ingredients used in a product or service are mainly sourced from the region
- For its part, the product advances the principles of sustainable and environmentally friendly development in the different phases of its production, packaging and distribution
- Those organisations who receive the trademark share the Arctic Food Lab values: courage, fairness and responsibility
- There is an interesting story behind the product or service receiving the trademark
- In addition to the trademark itself, the packaging or menu will shortly share information about the Arctic Food Lab trademark and Northern cuisine
- In exceptional cases, the criteria can be discussed
A contract between Oulu Culture Foundation and the organisation will be made regarding the use of the trademark.
Get to know the network